• First created back in 1812 in the University of Stockholm by a physiologist named Henri Peter Ling. Swedish massage is based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology as opposed to the energy work and life force techniques that is common in Asian-style massage. Today it is the most well-known and popular type of massage therapy.
• Swedish Massage is a full body massage that includes a face and scalp massage with pressure adapted to your preference – light, medium or firm. Long strokes of effleurage and deep manipulation help relieve muscle stress and tension relaxing you and your body.
Treatment Costs –
• Stress Relief Back Massage – 25 minutes – £24.00
• Back of Legs, Back, Face and Scalp Massage – 40 minutes – £32.00
• Full Body inc. Face and Scalp – 50 minutes -£40.00
• Deep Tissue Full Body Massage – £46.00
• Full Body Massage with Reiki – £46.00